Alicia Smith BA ADHP ECP. UKCP Registered.
I have been offering professional, confidential counselling and therapy services for the past 20 years. My qualifications include:
- BA in Social Sciences with Honours in Psychology and Politics.
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy) registered Psychotherapist.
- European Certificate in Psychotherapy, which qualifies me to practise in any European country.
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- Collaborative Divorce Coach, which means that I can help you with the stresses and strains of going through a Divorce or Separation.
- Certificate in Mediation.
- Post-graduate module Certificate in Employment Law..
I like to keep up-to-date with current practices and research and have a particular interest in personality issues and schema therapy.
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP)
- Scottish Mediation Register (SMR)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)